An explosion heard Saturday Evening time shut to Nephi was a chemical explosion That did not harm anyone however triggered in depth property damage.
The Nephi Hearth Division said the blast heard “All by way of Nephi” was Launched on by hydrogen peroxide. It Did not specify what agency or people have been Responsible for the explosion however said the chemical compounds have been used to bleach animal skulls.
“Please Watch out with any chemical You’ve round Your house,” the Nephi Hearth Division said on its Fb Website. “This was An monumental quantity of hydrogen peroxide.”